Make your very own Mes petites lunes doll with this easy step-by-step sewing pattern.
You will be able to sew an adorable bunny 14 in (35 cm) tall with two different outfits, a raglan dress and a pocket jumpsuit. You will also be able to sew a bow for a more feminine look and a carrot as a yummy snack for your bunny.
This doll is perfect as a gift for a loved one, as a piece of nursery art/decor, and as an heirloom to treasure for years to come.
This pattern is a digital PDF written in english. Metric and imperial measurements are included.
After purchasing this pattern, you will immediately receive an email with your digital downloads.
- Sewing patterns and templates for eye and nose (PDF)
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with high-quality photos (PDF)
- Hand sewing and embroidery stitches tutorials (PDF)
All files are written in english.
This pattern is suitable for anyone who has a basic knowledge of machine sewing and hand sewing. It’s easy to follow so that even a beginner could make his own heirloom.
With your purchase, you will also be invited to join our facebook private group Mes petites lunes patterns – Sewing collective where I share videos to help you make your doll and where you can learn from one another.
What you need :
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- Erasable pen
- Turning tool (chopstick)
- Fabric scissor
- Paper scissor
- Linen or cotton or blend of both for the bunny
- Fabric for garments and accessories
- Thread (matching color to bunny and garments fabric)
- Black and pink embroidery threads
- 1/4 in wide elastic
- Thin velcro (jumpsuit)
- Felt (carrot)
This pattern is for personal use only. © Copyright 2023 Mes petites lunes - All Rights Reserved