Embrace the holiday spirit and bring the festive ambiance of a magical Christmas decor into your home.
Make your very own Mes petites lunes Christmas stocking with this easy step-by-step tutorial and professional sewing pattern. With this whimsical bundle, you'll be able to sew a 15-inch (38 cm) Christmas stocking, complete with a red-nose deer and a sparkling star ornement.
The stocking is fully lined, ensuring it lasts for many Christmases to come, making it the perfect heirloom to pass down through generations.
Discover the joy of crafting something beautiful for your loved ones, serving as a keepsake gift that can be treasured for years to come. This piece of art, lovingly handcrafted by you, will certainly infuse any space with the magic and the heartwarming spirit of the holidays.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern that you can print at home.
Upon purchase, you'll receive an email with instant access to your digital downloads, which include:
- Sewing patterns and templates for face embroidery (PDF)
- Detailed instructions with clear, high-quality photos (PDF)
- Tutorials for essential hand sewing and embroidery stitches (PDF)
All files are written in English and include both metric and imperial measurements.
This pattern is designed with simplicity in mind, making it suitable for anyone with basic sewing skills. Whether you are an experienced doll maker or just starting your sewing journey, with these detailed instructions and step-by-step photographs, i take you by the hand, sharing all my expertise, allowing you to make the doll you've been dreaming for.
With your purchase, you will also be invited to join our Facebook private group Mes petites lunes patterns – Sewing Collective where I share videos to help you make your doll and where you can learn and get inspired from one another.
What you can make with this bundle:
- Fully lined Christmas stocking
- Red-nose deer ornement
- Star ornement
* You can add little pompoms but they is no tutorial on how to make them. you can find tons of tutorials on youtube ☺️
What you need :
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery needle
- Erasable pen
- Turning tool (chopstick and knitting needle)
- Fabric paint, colour pencil or blush for the cheeks
- Fabric scissor
- Paper scissor
- Safety pin
- Linen or cotton fabric for stocking and ornements
- Fabric for lining (could be cotton, minky, etc)
- Thread (100% polyester thread matched to fabric color)
- Embroidery threads (for face embroidery)
- 1/4 in wide elastic (deer ruffle collar)
- Ribbon or cotton cord (stocking hook)
- Thread ( to attach the ornements)
This pattern is for personal use only. © Copyright 2023 Mes petites lunes All rights reserved