Make your very own Mes petites lunes doll with this complete sewing pattern. By following these step-by-step instructions, you'll be able to craft an adorable 14-inch (35 cm) elephant doll with two trunk options. If you're feeling extra creative, you can also add cute tusks and a fur patch to transform it into the cutest mammoth ever seen!
You'll be able to make:
- Elephant doll
- Lou Jumper (5 outfits to choose from)
- Knot bow
Introducing the versatile Lou Jumper, which offers you a wide range of outfit possibilities to suit your style and preferences. With this one pattern, you can create five different stunning looks that will make your doll stand out :
- Cute Short Jumper
- Elegant Large Pants Jumper
- Comfy Shorts Jumper
- Classic Regular Leg Jumper
- Playful Ruffled Waist Jumper
Doll clothing are designed to fit all of our dolls.
This precious doll is perfect as a heartfelt gift for your loved ones, a charming addition to any nursery, and a cherished heirloom that can be treasured for years to come.
Our pattern is a digital PDF, available in English and includes both metric and imperial measurements for your convenience.
Upon purchase, you'll receive an email with instant access to your digital downloads, which include:
Downloads include :
- 7 PDF documents written in English
- Sewing patterns and template for eyes (PDF)
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with high-quality photos (PDF)
- Hand sewing and embroidery stitch tutorials (PDF)
With your purchase, you will also be invited to join our private facebook group Mes petites lunes – Sewing Collective where I share videos to help you make your doll and where you can learn from each other.
7 digital PDF files. Both metric and imperial measurements are included.
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery needle
- Erasable pen
- Turning tool (chopstick)
- Fabric paint, colour pencil or blush for the cheeks
- Fabric scissor
- Paper scissor
- Linen or cotton fabric or a blend of both for the doll
- Fabric for garments and accessories
- Thread (100% polyester thread matched to fabric colour)
- Embroidery threads (for face embroidery)
- 1/4 in wide elastic
This pattern is for personal use only. © Copyright 2023 Mes petites lunes All rights reserved