Add a touch of magic to your Christmas this year by crafting a mini deer doll to tuck into your little ones’s stocking.
Make your own Mes petites lunes mini deer doll with this easy step-by-step tutorial and professional sewing pattern. With this bundle, you'll be able to make a 6 in (15 cm) mini fawn plush with two different outfits: a suspender skirt with a ruffle collar or suspender pants, and also a bow or bowtie. The sweater is integrated into the doll's body. These are the perfect size to slip into your Christmas stocking.
Discover the joy of crafting a faithful companion for your loved ones, serving as a keepsake gift that can be treasured for years to come. This piece of art, lovingly handcrafted by you, will also add a touch of charm to any nursery or room where magic of childhood can unfold.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern that you can print at home.
Upon purchase, you'll receive an email with instant access to your digital downloads, which include:
- Sewing patterns and templates for face embroidery (PDF)
- Detailed instructions with clear, high-quality photos (PDF)
- Tutorials for essential hand sewing and embroidery stitches (PDF)
All files are written in English and include both metric and imperial measurements.
This pattern is designed with simplicity in mind, making it suitable for anyone with basic sewing skills. Whether you are an experienced doll maker or just starting your sewing journey, with these detailed instructions and step-by-step photographs, i take you by the hand, sharing all my expertise, allowing you to make the doll you've been dreaming for.
With your purchase, you will also be invited to join our Facebook private group Mes petites lunes patterns – Sewing Collective where I share videos to help you make your doll and where you can learn and get inspired from one another.What you can make with this bundle:
- Mini deer doll- Mini skirt- Mini suspender pants
- Mini Ruffle collar- Accordion bow / Bow tie
All mini clothing patterns are designed to fit all my 6-inch mini dolls, allowing you to swap outfits with other animals.
What you need :
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery needle
- Erasable pen
- Turning tool (chopstick)
- Fabric paint, colour pencil or blush for the cheeks
- Fabric scissor
- Paper scissor
- Linen, cotton or a blend of both for the doll
- Fabric for garments and accessories
- Thread (100% polyester thread matched to fabric color)
- Embroidery threads (for face embroidery)
- 1/4 in wide elastic (mini garments)
This pattern is for personal use only. © Copyright 2023 Mes petites lunes All rights reserved